Halloween Parties the Maid Right Way
Halloween carries such fun memories of dressing up as ghosts or Super Heroes and trick-or-treating in our neighborhood for candy. The ritual included getting just the right costume each year, a bag for treats, glow sticks, reflectors and flashlights.
At the end of the evening, everyone came back to our home to empty the bags of loot and count the candy bounty. Sometimes the weather didn’t cooperate and we would get caught in a downpour and back at our home improvising as a party planner. Regardless, having a clean home with snacks for the friends and family makes the perfect topping to the festivities.
With Maid Right house cleaning services you can be assured that your home will be spotless with an inviting sparkle and fresh scent that will be very inviting to all the trick-or-treaters. Halloween parties give you and your children an enjoyable way to wind down or a great alternative to canvassing the neighborhood. At home our kids love sharing their favorite treats and swapping stories about the more unusual costumes they may have seen during the evening.
There are a few Halloween safety tips from the CDC to ensure you and your children stay safe and avoid over eating during the adventures. Here are a few of the basic guidelines to remember.
- Walk in groups or with a parent or another trusted adult. Avoid trick-or-treating alone.
- Fasten reflective tape to costumes and bags to help drivers see you.
- Keep swords, knives and costume accessories short, soft and flexible.
- Take a flashlight and walk, don’t run between homes.
- Always staying on the sidewalk or the far side of the road from approaching cars.
- Examine treats for choking hazards, especially for smaller children.
- Eat only candy in wrappers. Avoid eating too much candy and home-made treats from strangers.
- Don’t accept rides from strangers.
- Remove any makeup before going to bed.
Halloween Parties are so much more fun when you don’t have to rush home from work and clean and vacuum your home before the first group of trick-or-treaters arrive. Maid Right owners keep your home clean so you can enjoy Halloween and have plenty of extra time to dress up with your children. Having a regular schedule of cleanings with a dependable cleaner takes a lot of the extra stress that can mount up during these busy times.
Maid Right’s customized cleaning service takes worries away during Halloween Parties and all the other important events you and your family plan each month. At Maid Right we want you to make memories with your children every week.