Spring Cleaning Supply List
After a long and dreary winter, the first days of spring are just around the corner. At Maid Right, our house cleaning specialists are looking forward to the spring cleaning season. We’ve got all of our spring cleaning supplies at hand, from our microfiber cloths and flat mops, to our HEPA-filter vacuums and our EnviroShield® home disinfection systems.
Even if you’re not looking forward to spring cleaning as much as we are, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be prepared. If you aren’t sure what spring cleaning supplies to stock up on this year, the house cleaning specialists at Maid Right have put together this list of eight essential supplies for spring cleaning.
Spring Cleaning Supplies
Make sure to stock up on the following eight items before spring cleaning this year:
- Rubber Gloves. Even if you use exclusively non-toxic cleaning supplies, a deep clean will take its toll on your hands if you don’t protect them.
- Microfiber Cloths. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: home cleaning is better with microfiber. Microfiber will dramatically increase the amount of dirt, dust, and germs you trap while cleaning, saving you time, energy, and cleaning supplies.
- Microfiber Mops. Microfiber doesn’t just work great for cloths. Microfiber mop pads make cleaning floors a breeze, and will ensure you’ve removed surface dirt and dust before a deeper cleaning.
- Scrubbing Sponges. High-quality sponges can take most of the hard work out of removing stubborn build-up. Be sure to grab a range of sponges designed for different surfaces (some sponges will scratch certain materials).
- Toothbrushes. Pick up some cheap, dollar-store tooth brushes in soft and stiff bristles so that you can reach stubborn gunk and build-up in cracks and crevices.
- A Quality Vacuum. A high-quality vacuum makes a world of difference throughout the year, but especially during deep cleans like spring cleaning. The house cleaning experts at Maid Right suggest a high-suction model with the attachments you need to reach tough areas, as well as HEPA-filter technology to keep air fresh and particulate-free.
- Cleaning Basics. Dish soap, baking soda, vinegar, and lemon juice. All together, these four versatile ingredients can tackle almost any major cleaning project in your home. Best of all, they are all affordable, eco-friendly, and easy to find.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant. For bathroom cleaning and kitchen cleaning, you will want to pick up an effective disinfectant to eliminate dangerous bacteria and other germs. We suggest hydrogen peroxide, which is fully biodegradable and eco-friendly.
You can augment this supply list with any other spring cleaning supplies you prefer in place of homemade cleaners, such as window cleaners, floor cleaners, or all-purpose cleaners. You might also want to grab some extra tools, like a mini vacuum, extendable duster, or a lint brush.
If you’d rather leave spring cleaning to the pros, call your local Maid Right today at (855) 624-3744. Our cleaners use eco-friendly, professional-grade spring cleaning supplies to give your home our deepest clean.