What You Need to Know about Post-Construction Cleaning
Construction projects are rarely tidy business. Whether you’re renovating your basement, updating your kitchen, or adding new rooms to your home, someone will need to clean up when the job is complete. But that someone doesn’t have to be you. Instead, you can hire post-construction cleaning services from Maid Right®.
Worried about cleanup after your next home renovation? Here’s what you need to know about Maid Right post-construction cleaning services.
Why Hire a Post-Construction Cleaning Service?
Any home improvement project will leave a mess behind. Newly installed glass has fingerprints and stickers that need to be removed. Bits of mud and paint are found in the unlikeliest of places. Dust is most common — and most frustrating — of all. Construction creates tons of dust, and it kicks up even more. It coats walls and baseboards, blinds and window sills, shelves and cabinets, and pretty much any other surface it can find.
Until all of the dust and debris is cleaned up, you can’t full enjoy the results of your home improvement project. So, you’ve got two options. Either you tackle post-construction cleaning on your own. Or you bring in someone else to do the job for you.
Hiring a post-construction cleaning service saves you from hours and hours of tough, dusty work. What’s more, a cleaning service offers immaculate results that few homeowners can achieve on their own. This means a picture-perfect finish at the completion of any home improvement project. Just as important, any areas which require specialty cleaning products or advanced cleaning methods will receive the attention they need.
Maid Right Post-Construction Cleaning Services
Maid Right post-construction cleaning services are the perfect choice for cleanup after a home renovation. Our cleaners are professionally trained and professionally equipped to tackle important home cleaning projects like post-construction cleanup.
Some of the biggest advantages to post-construction cleaning services from your local Maid Right include:
- Maid Right owner-operators carefully plan major cleaning projects, crucial for cleanup after any home renovation or residential construction project.
- Our cleaners use microfiber cleaning materials to trap the highest rates of dust, dirt, and debris possible when cleaning.
- We also use HEPA filtration vacuums, equipped with four filters each, allowing us to keep dust and other particulate matter out of the air.
- Maid Right cleaning services can include specialty cleaning for paint removal, glue removal, glass cleaning, masonry cleaning, and more (services may vary by location).
- Our exclusive Maid Right Signature Clean®, Maid Right Technics®, and Maid Right Tracker® processes ensure a deeper, healthier clean for your home.
Ready to learn more about post-construction cleaning services from Maid Right? Call us today to connect with your local office and request a free estimate. Call (855) 624-3744 today for a FREE post-construction cleaning service estimate.