Almost nobody enjoys house cleaning. And with modern demands on our time from work and family, few of us have time to clean our homes as well as we’d like. That’s where a professional cleaning service can be a real lifesaver. The best house cleaning services offer a deeper and healthier clean for your home, while also giving you added time for more important and enjoyable activities.
While it can take a bit of planning and research, the time it takes to find the best house cleaning service for your needs will more than pay off in the end. Here’s how you can make that happen.
Evaluate Your House Cleaning Needs
Before you start to contact different cleaning service providers, you’ll want a good sense of your house cleaning needs. Different providers offer different levels of service and scheduling flexibility. Finding the best house cleaning service will depend on a number of factors, including:
- How often you want your home cleaned
- When you want cleaners to perform their services
- The level of clean you expect from each cleaning
- Any areas in your home that require specialized cleaning
- Which types of products you want used for cleaning your home
- Family members respiratory conditions that require specialized cleaning products
- Requests for green cleaning or pet-safe cleaning services
Research Local Cleaning Service Providers
Once you’ve established your specific cleaning needs, you’ll want to research cleaning service providers in your area. Focus on the services that can meet all (or most) of the cleaning needs you’ve identified. Use online reviews from sites like Google, Facebook, and Yelp to identify the best house cleaning services in your area.
At this point, you can screen service providers for major red flags. If you’re considering independent cleaners, you’ll need to check for bonding and insurance. Without both, you could be at serious financial risk. Bonding and insurance are just as important for cleaning companies, which should also have rigorous vetting and training processes in place for their cleaners.
While this information is available on many cleaning services’ websites, you may need to speak directly with the service provider for detailed information.
Set Up an In-Person Consultation and Estimate
The best house cleaning service providers will be more than happy to provide a free, in-person consultation and estimate before you commit to a contract. Your consultation will give you the chance to ask important questions, including any concerns about bonding, insurance, vetting, and/or training.
Some of the other questions you’ll want to ask include:
- Will cleaning services be performed by the same person on each visit?
- How will cleaner(s) access my house if I’m not at home?
- What measures do you have in place to ensure cleaning quality and consistency?
- Do you use materials and equipment proven to deliver a healthier clean, such as microfiber?
- Will I need to provide my own cleaning supplies or will my cleaner(s) bring their own?
- How will I be able to communicate with my cleaner(s)?
- Do you offer a satisfaction guarantee on each cleaning?
At Maid Right®, we know how important the answers to these questions can be. We strive to offer homeowners the best house cleaning services possible, so you can rest assured that your local Maid Right owner-operator will provide you with answers that offer peace of mind.
Let us help you find the best house cleaning services for your home. Call (855) 624-3744 today to request a FREE consultation and estimate from your local Maid Right.