Maid Right of Williamson County: Our Cleaning Service Checklists
At Maid Right of Williamson County, we know that careful planning and setting expectations are the first steps to a job well done. So when Franklin-area homeowners choose our team for their cleaning services, they benefit from our Maid Right Signature Clean® service checklist system. Cleaning service checklists play a part in every step of our home cleaning services, giving Franklin-area homeowners the confidence they need when they choose our team.
Our Cleaning Service Checklists
Part of your home’s custom cleaning plan will be your Maid Right Signature Clean® service checklist. This checklist is a tool that Maid Right of Williamson County cleaners use to measure our cleaning services and the results we produce. After each cleaning, the Maid Right of Williamson County owner-operator in charge of your home’s cleaning services will use this checklist to make sure no spot has been missed.
- Dusting and high-dusting
- Bed changing and linen making
- Vacuuming of floors, stairs, and large furniture
- Glass cleaning for mirrors and entrance doors
- Damp-mopping of hard floors
- Disinfection and cleaning of all large fixtures
- Cleaning and polishing of glass and small fixtures
- Color-coded supplies to stop cross-contamination
- Close cleaning of stovetop, counters, sink, and fronts of appliances
- Interior and exterior cleaning of microwave
- Wipe down of cupboard doors
- Additional services available for fridge and oven cleaning
Our Cleaning Services for Franklin Homeowners
Unlike other local cleaners, the cleaning services team at Maid Right of Williamson County never uses one-size-fits-all style plans to clean our clients’ homes. Instead, we work with you to create a customized cleaning plan for your home. This ensures that we have the right tools and strategies in place to get every square foot of your home looking its very best.
Results Franklin-Area Homeowners Can Rely On
When you choose Maid Right of Williamson County as your cleaning services provider, you’ll enjoy the advantage of our Maid Right Tracker® system. This system uses checklists to measure each cleaning, ensuring you get the spotless, sparkling results you need. Beyond that, this system includes detailed log books for better client-cleaner communication, along with anonymous feedback surveys to keep us accountable.
Call Maid Right of Williamson County today at (615) 205-7107 for a no-cost cleaning services consultation for your home.