We pledge to only use eco-friendly cleaning products that protect not just your family but also our planet from harm. Our cleaning materials are non-toxic, biodegradable, extremely effective and leave no harmful chemicals behind. We aren’t afraid to stand up and demand that our clients deserve better and safer cleaning products – we always make sure to use only the best cleaning agents for you and your family.
Using green cleaning products helps avoid:
We use backpack HEPA filtration vacuums to ensure your floors are getting maximum suction while your air is getting minimum dust. ProTeam HEPA-rated high-filtration process leaves the air cleaner than when we arrived. ProTeam is a health partner of the American Lung Association, and we are proud to bring their cleaning technology into your home.
Microfiber cloth is proven to reduce bacteria in your home. We take that a step further. We color code our cleaning cloths to prevent cross-contamination between rooms in your house. That’s how we ensure that cloths from the bathroom never touch your kitchen countertops or your children’s toybox.
Cleaning products like our all-purpose peroxide have Green Seal certification. This certification means these cleaning products are compliant with an extensive set of criteria. They meet the same performance and quality requirements of traditional non-green cleaning products, yet are biodegradable, non-toxic, and safe for every inch of your home.
With our MR Shield technology our maids can remove 99.99% of common household germs, and neutralize odors. Germs and odors can penetrate deep into the many surfaces of your home, the electrostatically-charged particles MR Shield releases into the air can to. This allows homeowners complete peace of mind knowing their home is thoroughly disinfected.
Whatever your reasons for choosing to clean green, Maid Right of Central VA has the processes in place to give you the eco-friendly, Green Seal-certified, non-toxic clean you’re looking for. Our products were developed to reduce harmful bacteria in hospitals- yet they are safe enough for your kitchen counters.