You’ve waited all summer for your dream home to be built. Don’t let post-construction dust and dirt get in the way of your family moving in on time. Hire a professional cleaning company in Ft. Worth to get rid of any messes left behind during construction so you and your family can get settled in as soon as possible. Our team of Cleaning Pros is prepared to make your house a shining place to move into, whether it’s located in Ft. Worth, Roanoke, Southlake, Keller, Westlake, or a neighboring area. We use high-tech cleaning processes, a meticulous methodology, and spring-fresh formulas to make your new place homey and comfortable while also making unpacking easier and more efficient. Keep reading to learn how a cleaning company like Maid Right® of Ft. Worth can take care of all your post-construction cleaning needs.
A Cleaning Company Tailoring Services to Your Needs
Do you have some specific areas of your home you want our cleaners to pay special attention to? Or perhaps you’re interested in one of our add-on services, like wall-to-wall disinfection with our exclusive MR Shield® system. We’ll meet with you in person to get to know your personal cleaning preferences and design a tailor-made cleaning plan for your new home. That way, we’re sure to get every last detail right.
Your cleaning plan may include a variety of special cleaning tasks to do away with post-construction dirt, dust, smudges, and smells. Here are just a few of the services our cleaning company can provide for newly built homes:
- Erase dust, dirt, smudges, fingerprints, and scuffs from walls and other painted surfaces
- Dust all surfaces and fixtures, including hard-to-reach fans, light fixtures, and ceiling corners
- Detail clean trim, baseboards, window sills, window frames, door frames, and door hinges
- Clean interior masonry for a bright, appealing look
- Vacuum carpet and hard floors with ProTeam HEPA filter vacuums, especially in crevices where construction dust and dirt gather
- Clean often-overlooked areas, like electrical switches, outlets, and light bulbs
- Clean the inside of closets, cabinets, and drawers to make unpacking cleaner and easier
- Dispose of all garbage left behind after construction
Move into a cleaner home with the help of a professional cleaning company. Call Maid Right of Ft. Worth today at (214) 617-1346to set up a free cleaning consultation with our owner-operator in Ft. Worth, Roanoke, Southlake, Keller, Westlake, or the surrounding TX communities.