Easy House Cleaning Tips for Marietta Homes
Are you a house cleaning pro living in Marietta, or could you use some inspiration for getting the job done right? Our team of cleaners at Maid Right®of Marietta are experts in house cleaning, thanks to their experience deep-cleaning homes in Marietta, Kennesaw, East Cobb, and the surrounding communities. We’ve brainstormed a few easy house cleaning ideas than can help you jump-start your cleaning routine in Marietta, GA.
Our Cleaning Pros’ House Cleaning Tips
Rather than try to clean your entire Marietta home at once, it’s much more manageable to do a little at a time. Here are a few easy tips our Cleaning Pros suggest using to keep your house cleaning routine on track:
- Stay vigilant about making your bed. Are you convinced that making your bed is a waste of time? It’s not! Making this house cleaning habit part of your morning routine can help keep your bedroom looking clean and tidy without much effort. As an added bonus, it helps you stay in the right frame of mind to keep the rest of your bedroom – and even your house – clean all week long.
- Keep your house cleaning tools handy. How accessible are your vacuum cleaner, dust pan, and broom? Storing these items in easy reach means you’ll grab them as soon as you see dirt or dust build-up, keeping your house cleaner on a regular basis.
- Manage clutter daily. Clutter can get out of hand quickly if it’s not managed. An easy way to stay on top of clutter is to designate a single catch-all bin for random items that appear during the day. In the evening, make sure you empty out the bin and put everything back where it belongs.
- Keep clothes in your wardrobe. For the most part, your clothes should be stored in your dresser or closet – not your laundry hamper. Washing a small load of laundry each day, as well as folding it and putting it away, prevents piles of clothes from accumulating around your Marietta home or in your laundry room.
- Refresh your home when needed. If stale smells or musty odors are making your home feel unclean, use baking soda for a fresh start. Keep a box of baking soda in your linen closet to prevent unwanted odors. You can also sprinkle baking soda on plush furniture or pet beds to neutralize smells. Leave the powder on for fifteen to twenty minutes, then remove it with a vacuum cleaner.
Could professional house cleaning services make your home in Marietta, Kennesaw, East Cobb, or the surrounding communities a cleaner, more comfortable living environment? Call Maid Right of Marietta today at (678) 661-5094 to get started with a free cleaning consultation.