Residential Cleaning in Reno
Home Cleaning Services for Every Need
At Maid Right of Reno, we’ve implemented a number of systems and policies that make our cleaning procedures both efficient and productive. In addition to this, we take a personalized approach to cleaning that enables you to customize your cleaning plan and feel at ease with your cleaning team.
Here are just a few of the ways we deliver some of the best house cleaning services in Reno:
- We work according to the Maid Right Signature Clean® program. Our owner-operators have completed an in-depth course to become certified in this program, which acts as the foundation for all of our cleaning processes. It also holds us to exceptionally high standards and ensures we never overlook a detail when cleaning your house.
- We utilize the Maid Right Technics® innovations to deliver high-quality results. Our state-of-the-art tools eliminate microscopic particles of dust and illness-causing germs.
- We check our performance with the Maid Right Tracker®. Our tracking system measures and quantifies our work, giving us the data we need to know that we’re truly making a difference. It also keeps track of our customers’ preference history so that we can easily stay updated on their changing needs.
IMPROVING YOUR HOME ENVIRONMENT IN RENO
Our local house cleaning service follows the step-by-step Maid Right Signature Clean® process to give you consistent results on every clean, including important benefits such as the following:
Reduced airborne allergens.
Airborne dust and dander can cause irritating symptoms for those who suffer from allergies. If you’re tired of watery, red eyes and uncomfortable respiratory issues, then you’ll love how our ProTeam HEPA filter vacuums improve your indoor air quality and leave you with fresher, cleaner, and healthier air to breathe.
Safer spaces for toddlers to explore.
If you’re a parent, you may worry about how your cleaning habits are affecting your little one’s health. We’ll give you peace of mind by using family-friendly formulas that battle germs and grime without leaving behind toxic residues. Plus, we make sure to clean every nook and cranny in your home so your child can explore in a safer environment.
Cleaner, more hygienic bathrooms.
Bathrooms can be difficult to keep clean and healthy without the right tools and techniques. Our Cleaning Pros work with microfiber cleaning materials to trap germs and grime, leaving your bathrooms clean and fresh.
Less mess to stress about.
We help you maintain an organized living area with less clutter and mess. With a relaxing place to return to after a busy day, you can finally de-stress and enjoy your free time.
Prevention of gross build-up.
Dust and grime can accumulate quickly if you’re not on top of your cleaning routine, resulting in unsightly build-up that could be filled with contagions. We keep build-up from occurring by tackling minuscule dirt particles before they have a chance to accumulate.
Simple Ways to Make Your Home Cleaner
If you’re not sure where to start with getting a messy home free of dirt, clutter, and odors, our Reno house cleaning experts are here to help. Here are a few easy cleaning tips that can give you inspiration for changing up your normal house cleaning routine:
- Make your bed in the morning. This quick house cleaning tip is often overlooked by homeowners, but it can make a big difference in how clean and organized your bedroom appears, and it can also get you in the right state of mind for keeping your home clean as the day goes on.
- Divide laundry into small loads. Washing all laundry on the weekend may seem like the most efficient way to get this chore done, but oftentimes this strategy just leads to piles of clothes lying around the house. We suggest one small load of laundry every day.
- Make sweeping and vacuuming easier. Keep house cleaning tools accessible (in the kitchen) to make sure you’ll reach for them as soon as a mess arises instead of waiting to deal with it later.
- Keep your home smelling fresh. How your Reno home smells can really influence how clean it feels. Keep a box of baking soda in areas that can get musty, such as your linen closet and refrigerator. Baking soda can also be sprinkled on furniture that’s starting to smell. Let it sit for fifteen to twenty minutes then vacuum it up.
For assistance from our team of home cleaning professionals, contact Maid Right of Reno at (775) 200-1208 today!