Spring Cleaning Tips for Coral Gables Homes
As the spring season edges ever closer, it’s time to start thinking about spring cleaning. Taking part in spring cleaning can refresh your Coral Gables, FL home and ensure you’re prepared for the upcoming year. If you don’t know where to start, our Cleaning Pros from Maid Right® of South Miami are here to help.
Spring Cleaning Tips from Our Experts in Coral Gables
When you think about spring cleaning, you may be overwhelmed by the amount of work it takes to deep clean your Coral Gables home. However, when approached strategically, your spring cleaning task list can be relatively straightforward. Here are some easy tips from our Cleaning Pros in Spring Gables to help keep your head in the game:
- Start with a step-by-step plan. Map out your spring cleaning plan in writing so you always know what to do next. We suggest devoting a week to cleaning, rather than trying to accomplish everything in one weekend. Use each day to focus on certain categories of cleaning tasks, or go room by room.
- Strategize wisely. When creating your cleaning plan in Coral Gables, it’s also important to consider how you will approach your cleaning tasks to prevent any wasted effort. For example, we recommend that you use the top-to-bottom kitchen cleaning method, starting on top of your cabinets and finishing by cleaning the floor. This will prevent you from having to clean the floor multiple times.
- Launder washable items. Spring cleaning is a time for cleaning things that are often neglected during your weekly cleaning routine. This means putting bedding, including pillows and blankets, through the wash. Also make sure to wash your curtains, throw rugs, and shower curtain.
- Vacuum surfaces that can’t be washed. If you can’t wash it, vacuum it. Put your vacuum to work by vacuuming all the surfaces in your home, including couches, chair cushions, and large rugs. To freshen up stale or stinky areas, dust them with baking soda before vacuuming.
- Don’t neglect your garage or basement. Cleaning and organizing the garage, basement, or attic of your Coral Gables home should be part of your cleaning plan, too. It’s a big undertaking, but you’ll be grateful that you’ve taken the time to do this when you need to find something in storage in the future.
Are you ready to get started with spring cleaning in Coral Gables or the surrounding communities? Call Maid Right of South Miami today at (972) 736-8864 to find out how our professional cleaning services can help.