Spring Cleaning Tips from Maid Right of Katy
If you don’t already follow a spring cleaning routine for your home in Katy, there’s no better time to start than this year. Giving your home a deep clean on a yearly basis and also taking the time to ensure that your home’s appliances are working properly can save you time and effort in the long run. Not only will your house in Katy feel fresh, clean, and more comfortable after a thorough spring cleaning, but you will also be confident that your home is prepared for the upcoming year.
Our Tips for Easy Spring Cleaning
Are you overwhelmed by the very thought of taking on spring cleaning? Our experts at Maid Right of Sugar Land are here to help make sure your cleaning routine is effective and efficient. Here are a few tips to start you off on the right foot:
- Don’t limit spring cleaning to one day. Some people try to get all their deep cleaning done in one day. However, with this plan, you’re sure to miss some important spots. Plus, you may go crazy thinking about the amount of work that is ahead of you. It’s better to plan out a week of spring cleaning tasks, completing one category of cleaning each day, spreading out the workload.
- Don’t forget to include your garage. Incorporate this area of your Katy home into your cleaning plan to leave your garage clean, organized, and ready for the upcoming year.
- Do an appliance check. Check the digital appliances in your home and replace any dead batteries or burnt out light bulbs. Be sure to take this time to disinfect the surfaces of appliances as well, and remember to disinfect other items in your home that are touched on a daily basis, such as your computer keyboards, telephones, and remote controls.
- Think strategically. Save yourself time and elbow grease by approaching each room in your Katy home with a comprehensive strategy. For example, when cleaning your kitchen, it’s best to go from top to bottom so you only have to clean the floor once.
- Wash all your bedding and curtains. Get your bedding, including blankets and pillows, washed now so you don’t have to worry about doing it in a week or so after your spring cleaning is complete. Dry-clean or vacuum items that can’t be washed. Also, don’t forget to incorporate your curtains in this process – even the shower curtain.
Call Maid Right of Sugar Land today at (832) 240-7655 for a professional house cleaning service in Katy, TX that can help make sure your spring cleaning is done right this year.