Deep Cleaning for Homes in Sugar Land
Detailed Cleaning Services for a Spotless Home
Every family is its own unit, with its own standards, preferences, and way of doing things. When you let someone clean your house who’s not a part of your family, you may feel uncertain that they’ll be able to deliver deep cleaning services that fit your needs.
Built Around Your Priorities & Preferences
At Maid Right of Sugar Land, we make a point of offering customizable cleaning plans for families throughout the Sugar Land area. We’ll go above and beyond to adhere to your preferences and ensure that your home is cleaned just the way you like it. Whether you’re interested in a one-time clean or recurring services that keep your house in tip-top shape, look to our Cleaning Pros to help you maintain a healthier, more comfortable living environment that your whole family will appreciate.
You can learn more by reaching us at (832) 240-7655 today.
We Won't Miss a Detail
If you are ready to experience that freshly cleaned feeling, our Cleaning Pros at Maid Right of Sugar Land are prepared to deliver. You deserve to come home to a tidy living area that sparkles. From your bathrooms to your kitchen, ceiling corners to baseboards, our high-tech tools and professional strategies don’t miss a detail.
Our deep cleaning checklist can include:
Kitchen Deep Clean
- Wiping stove tops
- Cleaning the oven
- Cleaning the refrigerator
- Wiping drawers in refrigerator and freezer
- Deodorizing, degreasing and disinfecting the kitchen drain
- Cleaning counter tops
- Wiping appliances
- Disinfecting the sink and eating surfaces
- Sweeping/mopping the floor
Bathroom Deep Clean
- Cleaning the tub & shower
- Clearing the shower head
- Scrubbing tile grout
- Cleaning the toilet
- Cleaning the mirror
- Disinfecting & polishing fixtures & sinks
- Sweeping/mopping the floor
Living Spaces Deep Clean
- Dusting blinds, curtain rods, and window sills
- Dusting electronics
- Dusting & cleaning lampshade
- Vacuuming the carpet
- Vacuuming furniture
- Vacuuming curtains
- Dusting & polishing furniture
- Washing windows
- Cleaning ceiling fans
- Wiping/dusting walls & baseboards
A DIY DEEP CLEANING SCHEDULE
If you want to take on some of the task of deep cleaning, it’s important to keep in mind that various areas in your house that will need some extra TLC on different timelines.
Here’s a quick breakdown of separate spaces in your home and a review of how to keep them free of build-up:
- Living areas. Keep your carpets in good condition by vacuuming each week, and plan to deep clean them once to twice per year, depending on whether you have pets, children, or a high volume of foot traffic. Baseboards, woodwork, and blinds should also be dusted on at least a monthly basis to reduce the accumulation of allergens and dust build-up.
- Bathrooms. As an environment that is regularly warm and moist, the bathrooms in your home present an ideal space for bacteria and fungus to take hold. Maintain healthy bathrooms with a weekly deep clean, scrubbing the shower and tub, mopping the floors, wiping down sinks and other hard surfaces, and throwing your bath mats in the wash.
- Kitchen. A surface clean should be conducted on a daily basis if you cook often, including sweeping the floors and wiping down the countertops and stove area in your Sugar Land Area home. As far as deep cleaning goes, mopping and thoroughly cleaning the microwave each week will help do away with stains and spills. Once a month, organize and wipe down areas that store food, including your refrigerator and shelving units.
Benefits of Hiring A Professional Sugar LAnd Deep Cleaning Company
You may feel like you know the ins and outs of dusting, mopping, sweeping, and disinfecting. However, our team of deep cleaning experts in Sugar Land are trained professionals. We go through an extensive checklist to ensure that we meet the Maid Right Signature Clean Standards®on every visit to your home, and we complete rigorous training to confirm that we can provide high-quality results on every clean.
Old-fashioned cleaning techniques simply can’t give you the same clean that our high-tech processes can. As detailed cleaning professionals, we have access to the industry’s state-of-the-art systems, and we’re excited to bring these professional tools into your home. For example, our exclusive EPA-approved MR Shield®disinfecting system knocks out 99% of bacteria and viruses on contact, even in hard-to-treat areas and on awkward surfaces.
When you choose Maid Right of Sugar Land as your residential cleaner, you don’t have to worry about stocking up on cleaning supplies. We bring our own high-quality cleaning formulas with us. This is great news if you’re tired of trying to figure out which cleaning products are most effective, affordable, and safe. We’ve done the work of finding the best cleaning agents for you, and we only use non-toxic, eco-friendly, and family-safe formulas that are tough on germs and dirt.
Less time cleaning.
One of the main advantages of hiring a residential cleaner to clean your Sugar Land home is that you’ll spend less time on housekeeping. With fewer cleaning responsibilities to think about, you’ll finally have more free time for your other priorities.
To get in touch with the team, call (832) 240-7655 today!