Post Construction Cleaning
We will move the dirt and dust out—so you can move in.
Maid Right’s post-construction clean-up services will help your house make the transition from construction site to homestead.
- Remove dust, dirt, smudges and scuffs from walls
- Dust ceilings and ceiling fans
- Clean trim, baseboards, window frames and door frames
- Dust all woodwork, including handrails and mantels
- Clean sides and tops of doors and door hinges (remove paint, mud if necessary)
- Clean interior masonry
- Vacuum carpet, especially around the edges
- Clean floors (may involve sealing, buffing or waxing)
- Remove stickers and clean windows (including the glass, tracks and frames)
- Clean light fixtures and bulbs
- Clean electrical switches and outlets
- Clean blinds and shutters
- Clean inside closets and cabinets
- Clean tops of shelves
- Remove drawers and clean underneath them
- Dispose of all trash
Services may vary. Please call us at (704) 842-3582 for more details on post-construction cleaning.