Fall Cleaning Tips from House Cleaning Professionals
Fall cleaning — like spring cleaning — should be a yearly tradition for every homeowner. Whether you take on the job by yourself or bring in a professional house cleaning company, fall cleaning tips the chance to give your home a deep clean and prepare it for the colder months ahead.
As the preferred choice for professional home cleaning, the team at Maid Right has years and years of combined experience when it comes to fall cleaning. We’ve asked our home cleaning professionals for their fall cleaning tips and put them together below so that you can give your home a deeper clean this fall.
Fall Cleaning Tips
Along with spring cleaning, fall cleaning represents a perfect opportunity for a bi-yearly deep clean. Your home’s interior fall cleaning should include:
- Putting summer clothing and footwear into storage/getting winter clothing and footwear out.
- Have your home’s heating system inspected to make sure it’s in full working order.
- Replace your home’s furnace filter.
- Put out any warm blankets or items used during winter months.
- Do a full dusting, cleaning, and vacuuming of your home.
- Vacuum large furniture or have it professionally cleaned.
- Clean all interior glass.
- Launder all bedding and linens and rotate mattresses.
- Deep clean the interior of your refrigerator and oven.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned/steamed.
- Get your kitchen ready for holiday cooking and winter baking.
By following these fall cleaning checklists, you can make sure that your home is fully ready for the winter months.
Looking for an expert hand with fall cleaning this year? Contact your local professional home cleaning team by getting in touch with your local Maid Right office. Call (855) 624-3744 today to book a home cleaning visit.