Spring Cleaning Tips for Homes in East Cobb
Spring is almost here, which means it’s time to create a spring cleaning task list for your home in East Cobb, Kennesaw, Marietta, or the surrounding communities. Spring cleaning can help you start the year off right by ensuring your East Cobb home is thoroughly cleaned, organized, and prepared for whatever the upcoming year may bring. Read on for some easy spring cleaning tips from our Cleaning Pros at Maid Right®of Marietta.
Our Cleaning Pros’ Spring Cleaning Tips
Not sure what all you need to accomplish to give your home in East Cobb a proper spring cleaning? Here are a few things to keep in mind as you get started:
- First, create a plan. Write out an extensive spring cleaning plan so you don’t miss a spot. Our Cleaning Pros recommend taking about a week to get through all your cleaning to-dos. Dedicate each day of the week to cleaning a certain room in your East Cobb home, or spend each day doing a different type of cleaning task.
- Get started with laundry. Use this time to wash items like bedding and curtains. These fabrics need a good washing every now and then but are often neglected by your daily cleaning routine. Also remember to wash throw rugs, bath mats, and shower curtains. Get the washing machine started early so you don’t have piles of laundry accumulating throughout the week.
- Vacuum all your home’s surfaces. Items that can’t be washed should be vacuumed. Focus on furniture like couches and chair cushions, and be sure to thoroughly vacuum large rugs. Sprinkle smelly surfaces, such as pet beds and cushy furniture, with baking soda to freshen them up before vacuuming.
- Don’t neglect your storage areas.Your garage, attic, or basement should also be included as part of your spring cleaning plan in East Cobb. Clean out these areas and organize and re-label storage bins so everything has a place and is easy to find in the future.
- Do an electronics check-up. Go through all your electronic devices, including smoke detectors and remote controls, and replace dead batteries as needed. Carry some disinfecting wipes with you to clean these items as you go for an added clean.
Are you ready to give your home in East Cobb, Kennesaw, Marietta, or the surrounding communities a deep clean for the spring season? Call Maid Right of Marietta today at (678) 661-5094 for more information about how our professional cleaning services can assist you with your spring cleaning duties in the East Cobb, GA area.