Commitment To Quality
You’ve got your job. We’ve got ours.
We clean your house like you would—if you had the time to do it yourself. And we’re committed to doing that job at a level you won’t find elsewhere. You can take the chance, but you will not be satisfied. Here’s why.
Our cleaning pro’s are committed to growing the business through the long-term satisfaction of clients like you. That’s why we offer the strongest guarantee in the industry. If you aren’t happy with our service, we aren’t either. And we will do what it takes to remedy the situation. Just let us know within 24 hours of service completion, and we will make it right within 48 hours. Guaranteed. Which means if you’re still dissatisfied after the follow-up, your next cleaning is free. That’s right: FREE.
We Are in The Business of Exceeding Your Expectations.
It starts when we come out to create an estimate for cleaning your house. We demonstrate our:
- Maid Right Signature Clean® – the well-defined, detail-driven methodology for cleaning every room in your house: from top to bottom and left to right. No one else in the industry can compete with our methodical process of cleaning and the results speak for themselves.
- Maid Right Technics® cleaning technologies – backpack HEPA filtration vacuums that ensure your floors are getting maximum suction but your air is getting minimum dust (and our vacuums are recognized by the American Lung Association); color-coded microfiber cleaning cloth and mop system that prevents cross contamination; hospital-grade cleaning products that are nontoxic and eco-friendly.
- MR Shield® Germ and Odor Neutralization – the eco-friendly, EPA-rated disinfecting system that eliminates odors and 99.99 percent of germs, bacteria and viruses.
We customize a plan for you that addresses your special concerns and takes into account the things that are important to you. If you want us to avoid an area (Fluffy the guard dog is guarding that space) we will. If you want special attention paid to another (the kids play here, so be especially thorough), we can do that, too.
Do You Know Your Cleaner?
We aim to have the same cleaning pro service your home with every visit, so you’ll never have to worry about who is in your home when you’re not.
Every Cleaning Pro…
- Is honest, reliable, friendly, and professional
- Is insured and background-checked
- Is thoroughly trained in Maid Right brand standards
- Comes prepared with hospital-grade cleaning supplies, tools and equipment
We Take Your Security Seriously.
Your peace of mind is important to us. That’s why we aim to have the same cleaning pros service your home with every visit. From the Maid Right uniforms —to the way we handle access to your home—to processing your preferred method of payment, we take every measure possible to make sure your privacy, security and safety are protected.
- We never store keys with the associated names/addresses.
- We do not store your credit card information; the credit card processing company uses encryption technology to keep it secure.
- Because every cleaning pro wears the Maid Right uniform, you know that the person entering your home has been vetted and approved to do so.
The Proof is in Our Professionalism.
Each and every Maid Right cleaning pro goes through hours and hours of extensive training before they ever set foot in your house. What’s the best way to clean granite, stainless, wood? Maid Right owners know! And they make sure the appropriate products and techniques are used for every surface. You never have to worry that a Maid Right Cleaning Professional might use an abrasive cleanser on Great Aunt Gladys’s antique hall tree. Or that you’ll come home to streaky stainless-steel appliances that were wiped against the grain. (Yes, that can happen!)
This level of professionalism extends beyond our cleaning methods. It’s about having trust and respect for your home and belongings. You’ll definitely see it in the Maid Right clean. But you’ll also experience it in the way we communicate with you and each other. We’re committed to being the best in the industry, and it shows.
How Did We Do? We Make it Easy For You to Let Us Know.
We are big on communication. We use the Maid Right Tracker® to confirm we’ve completed everything on our list, plus all of your goals for our service. Then we send you a survey to check your satisfaction. If the survey reveals that we’ve under delivered in any way, we will proactively call you to address your concerns.
Go Ahead. Be the Squeaky Wheel.
Don’t like to complain? Don’t want to be a bother? Don’t feel that way! If you aren’t 100 percent satisfied with the job we did, we want to know about it. Our reputation is on the line with every house we clean. If we’ve missed a spot, we want to make it right.
We’ll Concentrate On Our Job So You Can Concentrate On Yours.
Whatever your job is, we’ll do ours with the goal of exceeding your expectations. You can stick to what you do best, and we will stick to what we do best: raising your standards for what “clean” means.