Have a Spook-tacular Halloween With Maid Right
Halloween bubbles up feelings of excitement and anticipation in children and parents alike. The thrill of putting together the perfect costume, mapping out the best trick-or-treating route, and of course the CANDY all make the holiday something to look forward to for the kids, and moms and dads can’t help but to get a little excited, too. Neighbors come together with spooky decorations on their front porches and pass out treats to make it a frighteningly fun and memorable evening for everyone.
After the excitement of trick-or-treating, it is always extra fun for the kids to get together with friends to sort and swap candy, talk about that scary house on the corner, and maybe play a few games and do the Monster Mash before heading home. Occasionally, Mother Nature stirs up a sudden downpour sending kids and parents dashing for cover early and creating the need for an impromptu indoor Halloween party. In either case, it’s always a wise idea to be prepared with some extra-spooky drinks and snacks and a clean, inviting home for your friends and neighbors and to enjoy a ghoulish gathering.
Maid Right® housecleaning service can help you prepare for all those little ghosts and goblins (and their moms and dads), making your evening frightful festivities – planned or impromptu – stress-free. With a fresh, sparkling home, you won’t have to worry a thing except having a great time with your Halloween guests. You will be able to relax and just enjoy all of the spine tingling thrills the night has to offer.
Before setting out on your Halloween candy quest, there are a few safety reminders that you should go over with your kiddos to stay safe and make sure you and your little monsters have the most memorable Halloween ever:
- Make sure your child’s costume is comfortable and that their movements and vision aren’t restricted in any way.
- See and be seen! Be sure to bring along (and use) a bright flashlight to light your way. Attach reflective tape you your child’s candy bucket and to the back of his/her costume. Incorporate glow sticks into their costume for extra visibility and fun.
- Make it a party! If you will not be accompanying your child, make sure that your child is trick-or-treating with a group and is accompanied by another parent or trusted adult. Never allow your child to trick-or-treat alone.
- Instruct your child to walk between homes and to stay on the sidewalk. There may be unseen tripping hazards in un-lit yards.
- Make sure your child crosses streets at the cross-walk, and looks both ways. Don’t ever allow your child to walk between cars parked on the sides of the street.
- Parents should always check through candy for anything suspicious or for choking hazards, especially for small children.
- Don’t allow your child eat homemade treats, no matter how good they look. Don’t allow them to eat unwrapped candy.
- Don’t ever accept rides from strangers.
- Be sure to remove any make-up before going to bed. Some types of make-up can cause skin reactions if left on too long.
Halloween can be super-spooky fun for everyone as long as you stay safe and are well prepared. Having a regular cleaning schedule with a trusted company like Maid Right will make your evening festivities stress free. Having the peace of mind that your home is always clean and company-ready will allow you to focus on all of the fun and excitement of the evening with your family instead of rushing around to get your house ready. Maid Right can help you customize a cleaning plan that is just right for your needs so that you have more time for making memories instead of spending your valuable time cleaning.
Call Maid Right of South Miami today at (972) 736-8864 to get started
Life is short. Clean less.®